Monday, January 12, 2015

Clubbing @ The Church " Clubbing 4 God 2015 "

Jesus Rave South Africa is proud to announce that we are getting ready for the first event of 2015 ! Clubbing @ Church " Clubbing 4 God " is going to be happening coming this March ! There will be a cover charge just for old clothes and toys that is not being used anymore but is still in good condition ! We are going to be having it @ The NG Congregation Wonderpark for their annual youth night which is going to be an all-nighter ! I have also been thinking of telling them to bring a friend with who doesn't know the Lord with and let the Holy Spirit work with them that night .

So I am just asking that you will pray fro that evening that the right person will meet Jesus as his saviour , I also ask that you will pray for me that I will play the songs the Lord wants me to play and that it will be a big impact on their lives !

I believe that this is just going to be a stepping stone for more Clubbing @ The Church events that will go around the world !

Your brother in Christ Jesus

Alex " Dj AvG "

No comments:

Post a Comment